Working for Renovation Brands
Renovation Brands is a 13-year-old internet retail company that operates category leading websites in the niches they serve. Renovation Brands is committed to providing the best possible experiences for its customers through comprehensive content, expert personal service and delivery. We are successful, in part, because we are aggressive marketers who seek opportunities.
We're looking for like-minded individuals who are thrilled by challenges and ready to help us reach the next level. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute in many aspects of our business efforts, from improving our customer experience to helping us open new marketing channels.
Love What You Do and Where You Work
On a personal level, you should be well-rounded, because life is not all about work. We seek individuals that work hard, play hard, think outside the box, sweat the details and genuinely get a charge out of making things happen. We want your work to be an exciting part of your life, because the best ideas come from passionate people.
Location: Boulder, CO | Department: Digital Marketing | Type: Full Time
Our company is looking for a Purchasing Manager who can analyze our current buying processes and systems and create the best methods for day-to-day purchasing operations. The Purchasing Manager will oversee our purchasing department, establishing buyer goals based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections for the coming year and setting career objectives for each member of the purchasing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses
- Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing specialists are meeting performance standards
- Assist in developing more effective invoicing and collecting processes
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management policies required
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
- 4+ years’ purchasing management experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, benefits, great culture.
- High energy, fun environment at a new, hip office complete with coffee, tea and team building (short walk to 3 different breweries!).
- Opportunity to be part of something truly great and participate in the rapid growth in our Company.
3rd Party Marketplace Manager
Location: Boulder, CO | Type: Full Time | Min Experience: Mid Level
Renovation Brands is a profitable and rapidly growing online retailer looking for a Jr Developer to join our growing Digital Marketing team in Boulder, CO.
Our mission is to build on our success as a leading marketplace for home décor, home improvement and commercial interior products. We are looking to expand our marketing team with talented and bright individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Develop a multi brand strategy for Amazon, other domestic marketplaces (eBay, jet.com etc) as well as International marketplaces. Understand and develop all the necessary supporting functions and roles of e-commerce, such as logistics, customer acquisition, product merchandising, branding, and customer service. Manage forecasting & inventory positions. Track and grow sales; provide daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Establish the technology platform and tools required to easily scale and measure results, and create an analytical and rapid-iteration test/learn/refine process.
- Develop the Ecommerce strategy for Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart.com and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce, such as logistics, customer acquisition, product development, merchandising and branding.
- Work closely with senior executives across the organization to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Track and grow sales, provide daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Develop quarterly operating budget and business goals.
- Utilize data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales and marketing leadership, specifically Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, marketing programs and A+ content development.
- Assist in increasing listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis and ACoS
- Manage the following on all marketplaces:
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance.
- Analyze reports from different platforms, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth.
- Compare the past and current sales trends to determine growth forecast and achieve target.
- Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions and inquiries and resolve with sense of urgency.
- Respond to internal requests for listing changes and updates.
- Responsible for maintaining marketplace presence and relationships.
- Monitor and improve marketplace performance, taking proactive steps to avoid issues when possible and quickly correct them when necessary.
- Provide recommendations and implement merchandising and pricing strategy effectively to drive a high conversion with a high market sale price while maximizing profitability.
- Analyze sales patterns by category on all listings to identify opportunities and to investigate unexpected sales declines.
- Assist in identifying and launching new Marketplace opportunities, including logistical needs, pricing and implementation.
- Monitor storefront feedback systems to address negative customer reviews. Solicit further customer feedback or request removal of invalid reviews. Report trends and results to Senior Management.
- Develop new ways to increase brand awareness for Collections Etc. on marketplaces, including the management of customer review solicitations.
- Own P&L responsibility for channels.
- Develop and monitor demand plan and forecasting models with relevant stakeholders. Forecasting is essential to ensure that adequate inventory levels are maintained and communicated to the customer and internal procurement team members.
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales through the analysis of different selling patterns between catalogs, the collectionsetc.com website and online Marketplaces. Request inventory buys specifically for marketplaces and monitors item performance against those requests.
- 5+ years' experience in building and managing a consumer-facing online business.
- Experience working with major online platforms, specifically Amazon, Jet, Sears, Wayfair & Walmart.com.
- Proven account management experience with customer centric mindset.
- Deep understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics and content management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, sales and marketing with relevant work experience.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Experience with FBA and SFP a plus.
- Experience working with major online platforms such as Amazon or other large online shopping comparison sites.
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth.
- Familiarity with effective online marketing tools and practices.
- Current knowledge of internet marketplace trends and activities.
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment.
- The successful candidate has impeccable project management skills and is experienced at driving operational excellence in a digital environment.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally and with external partners.